Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
What is Educational Psychology... and why "Elective" Learning?
Erica Kleinknecht, PhD
1. Stop! Labeling! Our! Students!
2. So I’m Not the Center of the Universe??? Preschooler’s View on Self, Others, and Motivation
3. Motivational Mechanisms for PreK Learning
4. Challenging The Writing Process: The Cognition of Creative Writing
5. Motivation in Creative Writing Students: Links to Teachers and Identity
6. Motivation Meets Cognition: Practical Applications For Creative Writing Teachers
7. Math Through Creative Learning
8. Motivation in Math
9. Motivational Mechanisms
10. The Coaches Guide to Psychological Aspects of Cheerleading
11. Motivation and Lifelong Impacts of Good Coaching
12. The Final “Do’s” and “Don'ts”
13. Teaching Students with Learning Differences with a Cognitive Lens
14. Using Motivation and Identity to Teach Students with Learning Differences
15. Using Metacognition Self Regulation for Students with Learning Differences
16. Cognition and Motor-sensory Engagements for Prospective Occupational Therapists
17. The Meaning and Importance of Self, Identity and Motivation for Prospective Occupational Therapists
18. Applications in OT Contexts
Giving Psychology Away
Class Reading Reference List
Setting the Stage: A Guidebook for Optimizing Learning Contexts Copyright © 2020 by Erica Kleinknecht is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.