Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
Preface: Beginning to Question
Under construction -- notes!
1. What is Argument?
2. Terms: Argument, Community, and Inquiry
3. Terms: Question at Issue
4. Terms: Claims
6. Rogerian/Common Ground Argument
7. Ethical/Logical/Emotional Argument
8. Finding, evaluating, and using appropriate evidence
9. Logical fallacies
11. Why argue? (Can't we all just get along?)
12. Interrogating other arguments
The (In)Credible Argument by Jenn Kepka is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.