Once you have chosen your topic, write a thesis and outline using the writing formula. Use the answers from the questions in the Evaluation Brainstorming assignment to guide you as you write your outline.
Here is a sample outline based on the video provided in the Brainstorming assignment (Feel free to use this as a template!):
Thesis: McAdoo’s is a fantastic family restaurant, offering young and old alike a great atmosphere, wonderful customer service, and a fantastic menu.
- Info about McAdoo’s (McAdoo’s is a new restaurant in one of the oldest German settlements in Texas.
- Location–New Braunfels, TX
- History–old post office, restored
- Type of food
- One of the best things about McAdoo’s is the atmosphere. From the moment you step out of your car until you take your seat, McAdoo’s exudes charm.
- Walking up to the restaurant–cool exterior
- Lobby–original post office doors, etc
- Tables–great decor–memorabilia from NB history
- Once you’ve been seated, you’ll notice the superb service offered at this establishment.
- prompt, courteous service
- refills, bread
- taking care of complaints–all you can eat lobster out–so price reduced
- Of course, the food is scrumptious.
- land lovers
- Conclusion…If you’re ever in NB, I highly suggest stopping in at McAdoo’s and absorbing some of the great old world charm with some delicious food.