These discussion questions can be used once the content about trans inclusion in OER has been presented.
- What are the advantages to creating and using trans-inclusive OER?
- What are the disadvantages to using trans-exclusive OER?
- What are some obstacles to creating trans-inclusive OER?
- What are some examples of ways to make OER trans-inclusive?
- What would you say to a colleague who told you they didn’t see the point of making OER trans-inclusive?
- What is one challenge you think you’d encounter in your program or library to advocate for trans-inclusive OER? How do you think you would overcome that challenge?
These discussion questions can help students reflect on what they learned after completing one or more of the assignments.
- Discuss at least one thing you learned about trans-inclusion in OER.
- What is at least one thing you will change about how you engage with OER to make it more trans-inclusive?