Your First Week: Getting Organized and Finding Resources
This chapter provides you with resources for the planning stage in the learning cycle. Looking at your course presentations/outlines before the start of the semester is a key part of the planning process. Your course presentation will help you answer questions like:
- What are the learning objectives for this class?
- What will I need to learn before each test or exam?
When you have found the answers to these questions, you are able to create a solid plan for the semester ahead.
By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Analyze your course presentation to plan your learning.
- Connect with your instructor by using office hours and e-mail effectively.
- Use the university resources available to you.
Licenses and Attributions: