April 2014: Victimisation of the parents who had travelled to Brussels
- The Portuguese Pedros got arrested simply for belonging to the ‘forced adoption’ campaign group.
- The Welsh father was severely punished by withdrawing contact with his children – including on his son’s birthday.
November 2014: Second Presentation before EU Petitions Committee
January 2015: Third Presentation to support the Bulgarian mum whose daughter was forcibly adopted
February 2015: Mother, Partner and I chased out of the UK after local and Metropolitan police intimidation.
March 2015: Exceptional Emergency Submission to the EU Petitions Committee:
May 2015: Handing Folder with Reports to Mr Timmermans, First Vice-President of EU Commission:
- Summary page of Petition 1707/2013
- Executive Summary of the 30-page Crime Report
- Executive Summary of the 21-page Appeal to the EU Commission.